Boredom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
compo

compo

Veteran
I sometimes play snooker when cycling. Spot a red car, the look for a yellow one, then another red car and look for a green one and so on. Passes a few miles. Pink and brown sometimes take a while to spot!

I sometimes play snooker when cycling. Spot a red car, the look for a yellow one, then another red car and look for a green one and so on. Passes a few miles. Pink and brown sometimes take a while to spot!
Car reg blackjack was one we tried playing in northern sweden, but it did not work well because of shortage of vehicles. 1 game could take an hour, and we had forgotten what our scores were next time another car came passed. Also just to confuse things, cars towing something had a different reg on the trailer to the car.... I think you could come up with something the similar without a 2nd person...

bigjim

Legendary Member
I get that same song thing. I have to force myself to sing something else to get rid of it. Trouble is I don't know many songs all the way through. I also use an MP3 when I'm at the end of a long ride when i need a lift. I don't have a problem with it as I keep the volume at a level that I can hear other traffic.
I had my ears blocked up for a few days recently after spending too much time swimming. Riding the bike was such bliss. Silently gliding over the tarmac.
Funnily enough, last year I spent two weeks touring in France and never used the MP3 once.

Top Bottom