Boring food ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hotfuzzrj

Veteran
Macaroni cheese. Why?!

I made the mistake of eating a bowl of boil-in-the-bag rice with a tin of tuna for lunch the other day - I am never doing that again, it was soul destroying.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
cauliflower cheese
Good Lord, man...you really are beyond hope.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I find foods that are the same from start to finish and offer no variety in taste and texture boring. A large slab of meat can be like that sometimes, porridge is another.

gbb

Legendary Member
Any food in Uruguay, i never had a good meal in the time i was there. Bland, tasteless, boring or just plain wierd. I was only there two weeks and lost a stone in weight, precious weight since i have a slim build.

Keith Oates

Janner
Pizza - I used to like them but I overdid the frequency of eating them and now I only have one if there is no other option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However as I'm an 'eat to live ' person as opposed to a 'live to eat' one, I can eat anything (within reason) and be satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
cauliflower full stop. Oh, and tinned pears.

swampyseifer

Hmmm....

well as a man who has spent the last 14 months dieting then I'd love to be eating most of the foods mentioned in this thread. I did go through a phase of eating a bowl of plain water-made porridge for breakfast, a wholemeal pita filled with lettuce and tomato for lunch and then a bowl of boiled plain wholegrain rice for dinner. My GOD that was tedious after about a week...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
cauliflower cheese
I pep this up with dried chilli!
Cucumber sandwiches. I'm sure I'd never heard of a sandwich with just cucumber till a few years ago, but people tell me they're as British as a wet summer. Put some salmon in there or something.

Top Bottom