Boris Johnson gives his wife a 'backie' unbelievable!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
More importantly, what's a shelter shed? We have 'behind the bike sheds' which was where you went to smoke or grope (apparently). Is it a lean to? What makes it not just a shed?
That's the international one! Bike shed! Thanks.

Shelter sheds are (or were) covered space in a school playground with benches for huddling in during the rain. Because Australia winters are usually not that cold, many schools didn't have indoor areas for lunch time.

They weren't anything like this, back in the day.

2015057318_9_MullowayStudio_HartsMillProjects_DonB.aspx.jpg

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Contador developed his out-of-the seat climbing style by giving loads of backies to his mates when he was younger.

And that's a fact

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
It's a backie.

But the act of having someone across your handlebars was a haunie as the were across your haunlebaurs.

But as I grew up, a haunie became something completely different...

And having someone sitting on the crossbar was a baurie. I suppose nowadays it would be a tubie but that might be something else entirely.

GC

Tim Hall

The Sun would lose their tiny minds if they ever went to Brugge - the "backie" is ubiquitous, and, curiously, the streets weren't running with blood, and society had not collapsed.
But they did manage without a government for 581 days. Perhaps it's a consequence of their hedonistic backie ways.

In other news, I know a rude joke about a croggie.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
It's a backie here too. Well done to Boris for doing that but I'd never let my hubby give me one in public :whistle:
Oh Lor! :smile:

U

User169

Saw a report in the local student newspaper where someone claimed to have seen a guy riding a bike with a baby on the front seat and a woman riding sidesaddle at the back. She was breastfeeding and talking on the phone.

Top Bottom