Bourton on the water

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
LLB I am not being sarcastic here :blush:, but I would like to know where you would park on market day in Moreton in Marsh?

I used to work in Moreton, and would not rate the market that highly really. It depends how energetic people's parents are, as in the opening post. By all means visit Moreton, but not on Market Day, IMHO. You could combine Moreton with Batsford Arboretum, on the road out towards Evesham.

Broadway is very pleasant, with no great volume of through traffic, I go there fairly frequently, but it is quite small really. A good place to end up in after a long walk tho'.

LLB

Speicher said:
LLB I am not being sarcastic here :thumbsup:, but I would like to know where you would park on market day in Moreton in Marsh?

I used to work in Moreton, and would not rate the market that highly really. It depends how energetic people's parents are, as in the opening post. By all means visit Moreton, but not on Market Day, IMHO. You could combine Moreton with Batsford Arboretum, on the road out towards Evesham.

Broadway is very pleasant, with no great volume of through traffic, I go there fairly frequently, but it is quite small really. A good place to end up in after a long walk tho'.

They could hike in from Batsford :wacko: - I've had a look around there a couple of times now a nice little church up at the other end of the drive :tongue:

Top Bottom