1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bradley Wiggins, does he...

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mortiroloboy, 29 Mar 2008.

1. Mortiroloboy

Mortiroloboy New Member

Cut his own hair or what? :cry:

2. girofan

girofan New Member

I think he's in love with Paul Weller.:cry:
    Cuts it with a broken bottle I think, but I wish I had as much hair as the guy, then wouldn't care what peeps think!!:wacko::biggrin:

3. simonali

simonali Über Member

Not ginger, though!

4. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

Aye, when he's finished his cycling career, he can get a job as a Paul Weller lookee-likee :wacko:

5. stevenb

stevenb New Member

His hair is awful......looks a right ponce....:cry:....but I won't argue with his cycling ability. :wacko:

6. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

The hair cut looks bad but you should the Dolly Bird that cuts it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Looks like Cav has been reading your posts. :tongue:

8. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Marco Pantani had the right idea...get it all off. More aerodynamic that way...erm, even with a helmet....

9. girofan

girofan New Member

So if he shaves his head a la Pantani with a broken bottle, it would have to be a COKE bottle?:biggrin:

10. monstadog

monstadog Über Member

I just described Bradders haircut to my stepdaughter as "the worst haircut in the history of haircuts" and I think I was being kind

11. yenrod

yenrod Guest

In bad taste !

12. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

It's marginally better than the version he had during TdF 2007.

13. mondobongo

mondobongo Über Member

Did he get some chewing gum caught in his fringe and have to cut it out? Its very strange.

14. GruB

GruB New Member

I think he has big ears. So like that chap that helps women look good naked and teaches them to show off their 'bangers' he calls them, he is called Kok or something like that - well Brad is hiding the size of his lugs behind the hair cut.

15. monstadog

monstadog Über Member

He ought to do a big 70's stylee afro then:biggrin: