Bradley Wiggins, does he...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

girofan

I think he's in love with Paul Weller.:cry:
Cuts it with a broken bottle I think, but I wish I had as much hair as the guy, then wouldn't care what peeps think!!:wacko::biggrin:

Melvil

Marco Pantani had the right idea...get it all off. More aerodynamic that way...erm, even with a helmet....

girofan

Melvil said:
Marco Pantani had the right idea...get it all off. More aerodynamic that way...erm, even with a helmet....

So if he shaves his head a la Pantani with a broken bottle, it would have to be a COKE bottle?:biggrin:

I just described Bradders haircut to my stepdaughter as "the worst haircut in the history of haircuts" and I think I was being kind

monstadog said:
I just described Bradders haircut to my stepdaughter as "the worst haircut in the history of haircuts" and I think I was being kind

It's marginally better than the version he had during TdF 2007.

GruB

I think he has big ears. So like that chap that helps women look good naked and teaches them to show off their 'bangers' he calls them, he is called Kok or something like that - well Brad is hiding the size of his lugs behind the hair cut.

GruB said:
I think he has big ears. So like that chap that helps women look good naked and teaches them to show off their 'bangers' he calls them, he is called Kok or something like that - well Brad is hiding the size of his lugs behind the hair cut.

He ought to do a big 70's stylee afro then:biggrin:

Top Bottom