Bradley Wiggins, does he...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
That barnet's seriously embarrassing.

Here we are hoping to exact as much respect from the non-cycling population, for a very demanding sport requiring years of hard work and dedication, at a time when the track team successes are very high profile by UK standards, and what do we have gracing the national news reports?

A tremendous athlete nearing thirty who feels compelled to do his utmost to emulate the appearances of the nation's dreadful 'trendy' fifteen-year-olds, or proclaiming his fanhood for Busted et al. Apart from the dreadful trendy fifteen-year-olds, the rest of non-cyclists are going to see that and think 'mickey mouse sport for children'.

I cringe at every sighting of that barnet, and it's not helping cyclists to get taken seriously in this country, so get it off now, sonny! ;):evil:

redcogs

Guru
As if his hair style has any importance. If he wants to look as he does that is entirely his affair.

Surely the main point is that he delivers in the saddle?

simonali

Guru
redcogs said:
As if his hair style has any importance.

He has terrible BO Diddley, as well, if that's of any consequence? I tried hard not to gag when he walked past me at the Cycle Show at Earls Court a few years back! :biggrin:

yenrod

girofan said:
What? The joke, or Wiggin's barnet? ;)

Yesterday, 19:27 #11
yenrod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by girofan
So if he shaves his head a la Pantani with a broken bottle, it would have to be a COKE bottle?

In bad taste !

la più profonda emozione nel cuore dei cuori trascende tutti i tempi ... e lo spazio
53N25:2W52

Laughing at someones death Giro didnt go down too well last time for SPindthrift & Tynan so I cant see why its funny now Giro. - unless I've totally mis-understood the joke ? !

If you look closely you'll see that he's starting a new trend in sporting hair trends. Bobby Charlton had the combover, Bradley has the combforward. His hairline must run across the top of his head....;)

Baldley Wiggins for the 2012 Olympics! :thumbsup:

girofan

yenrod said:
Yesterday, 19:27 #11
yenrod

Laughing at someones death Giro didnt go down too well last time for SPindthrift & Tynan so I cant see why its funny now Giro. - unless I've totally mis-understood the joke ? !

Didn't mean for it to be offensive. Just a play on words.
Sorry if it upset anyone.;)

Top Bottom