Brands of bikes beginning with C?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I was cycling behind a bloke on a nice white bike today - and I've forgotten what it was already... it was something like Condor? but I'm not sure... definitely 6 letters, it was written on the seat stay as well as the cross bar. I've found a site saying Condor bikes but no pictures.

(When I say I was cycling behind - he over took and disappeared.. only for me to catch up at each set of lights - no I didn't attempt to overtake him).

Alan Whicker

Condor's a long established bike shop in That London. They do some gorgeous own-brand bikes. I think the frames are all built in Italy. Eye-wateringly expensive some of them.

http://www.condorcycles.com/ourbicycles.html

(links at the bottom)

potsy

Rambler
Have heard of condor on here (think tynan has one) but never seen one in the flesh,it's either one of them or a Raleigh Chopper with a letter missing:biggrin:

OP
summerdays

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Ha I have now sussed that the bikes are at the bottom of the screen... but I don't think any of them were the bike I saw... could be an older model ... but none of them seemed to have the name on the seat stay. That Paris model is a bit weird looking though.

Or maybe Colnago?

The 'l' and the 'n' could have been really close together, like an 'h'?

Top Bottom