Brazil V Netherlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User169

Marie Celeste in the office here.

OP
OP
4F

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Smokin Joe said:
Brilliant result.

I hate all this sycophantic Brazil worship, they are often wildly over-rated on the basis of past performances. Well done holland.

Agreed, well done Netherlands cracking game

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Cracking game entertainment wise, not football wise, too much anger and a low standard of football especially in the second half. A gift for Holland who continue to look very average. They must really fancy themselves to win it with a cushy semi against inexperienced sides.

ChrisKH

Guru
I presume the Dutch won!!!! The last I saw was a written report in The Guardian saying it was 1-0 to Brazil and Holland were looking confused. How things can change. :rolleyes:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Smokin Joe said:
I hate all this sycophantic Brazil worship, they are often wildly over-rated on the basis of past performances. Well done holland.

Um, they were the Number 1 rated team in the world before this World Cup - they weren't exactly resting on past glories. However those ratings will certainly change now!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Smokin Joe said:
Brilliant result.

An alien could come along, watch all the matches before today and conclude that Brazil were a pretty threatening side. Not invincible but it's been one of the few good things of this tournament that the other south american countries other than Argentina have performed well compared with others.

That fan with the tear coming out of her eye after her team were beaten...Awwwwwwwwwww

There are worse things than your team losing luv.x

Top Bottom