Brian Cooke of TFL claims cyclists are freeloaders.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Booyaa

Veteran
https://twitter.com/BrianCookeBeck/status/551329127329173504

User Actions
Follow Brian Cooke‏@BrianCookeBeck
@BristolCyclist @VincentStops irrelevant. They pay lots in taxes that help pay. Cyclists pay virtually zilch.

brian-cooke-1_rdax_400x200.jpg
Where does he say that?

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
He looks like he's eaten Eric Pickles.
Pickles was just the accompaniment.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Hmmm has Brian deleted a load of tweets? Conversations no longer link up.... (could be my browser)
I just had a quick look at his Twitter page, and he's getting quite a battering! Serves him right, though, for posting such rubbish in the first place.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I just had a quick look at his Twitter page, and he's getting quite a battering! Serves him right, though, for posting such rubbish in the first place.

The way he responded I did wonder if it was a genuine account. After reading on a bit it appears it was him... bit depressing isnt it...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
As the poster who - a bit mischievously - raised Drago's pension, I would like to give him the thumbs up for the way he's dealt with the discussion.

Plenty of members on here would have got very huffy in his position.

MOD NOTE:
The posts to which this refers have been Deleted, in order to avoid a 2-topics-in-one-thread situation.

This post has been left, to demonstrate that CC folk can be civil, polite .... sometimes even when disagreeing with one another. :ohmy:

Those who wish to re-start the discussion on Police and other pensions, please start a new thread.

Thank you. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Old bill's pension arrangements are fascinating and deserve their own thread.
Indeed. Perhaps not on one of the cycling related boards.

gbb

Legendary Member
Brian Cooke claims cyclists are freeloaders eh....
Thats alright...I don't care a flying fook what he thinks ^_^

Top Bottom