Brighton with the old cars - Sunday November 6 - honk honk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
... ssshhhhudddderrrr....

I think it was him that made the sausage from my hot dog roll on to the floor...
angry.gif

I think it was him that made the sausage from my hot dog roll on to the floor...
angry.gif

laugh.gif

U

User10571

angry.gif
I think it's fair to say, without fear of contradiction, that he is quite an exceptional character....

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
What an exhausting ride, trying to keep up with Andy nearly killed me.

Ok so i've got virtually the same pics as those you've seen posted.
So here's some others

I'll make you famous Clive :thumbsup:

U

User10571

Am interested in the big block V8's pictured in TC'S snaps.

Petrolhead?

Moi?

Surely not.

Thanks Topcat1 - glad you enjoyed it - I set the thing up 5 years ago and it's getting more popular - have fond memories of the second year when Ian on a high on arrival at the pier marched up and shook my hand. User10571 was on the first ride.

Bill was formally (though you will have gathered that it's far from a normal formal ride and for a few years has inevitably split into groups) leading this year's ride but has gone a bit bashful on doing the report so I'll do a quick one when I have a mo and post it to the

Lewisham Cyclists

web site - I'll link to it here when it's done - I'll include a link to your great pics (and the other oness above) - you have both captured the spirit of the day. There wll also be a link to a really nice movie one of our pals from north of the river made.

I think I may have been introduced to you at Crawley by Ian.

honk honk, P

here's my pics

http://www.flickr.co...57628102672814/

thankyou Bluehills and Ian

I got to meet Evey Tunk and the beautiful Darcy :hello:

great pics Dave - this pic makes the WOW look even more like a missile !

Top Bottom