Bring back Greedo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Please no. Don't bring him back. He was the loudmouth sexist bore who loves the sound of his own voice, and is usually funny for about 5 minutes and then becomes a royal pain in the ass. V irritating indeed.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Kirstie said:
Please no. Don't bring him back. He was the loudmouth sexist bore who loves the sound of his own voice, and is usually funny for about 5 minutes and then becomes a royal pain in the ass. V irritating indeed.

+1

For me the main thing is that it wasn't as if he wasn't given enough warnings ... basically if you want to play in Admin's playground then you have follow Admin's rules. This isn't a service we are paying for - Admin is, that gives him the right to say what goes - and I like his rules and want to carrying on mucking around on here.:biggrin:

Kirstie said:

Agreed. He was given every opportunity to live with the vibe of cyclechat but chose to 'rattle the cage'. Time to stop the bleating people - or go elsewhere yourselves. Be positive and contribute, stop griping about stuff and trust Admin's judgement. We're all sharing the space on here.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The Moderators started in January 1970, and Admin joined in December 2005.;)

Shaun

Founder
hackbike 666 said:
Looking at your join date aperitif when did cyclechat actually open?

I registered the domain on 12 December 2005, and had the site up and running on phpbb the same day!! ;)

bauldbairn

Headgardener said:
Is that statue of William Wallace suposed to look like Mel Gibson?

There was quite a lot of resistance to it being placed at the foot of the "Wallace Monument" it's hideous. :laugh:

Togley said:
As a Scot I find that statue embarrassing :laugh:

+1. ;)

It's sad Greedo's been barred but he was repeatedly warned to pull his head in.

Top Bottom