Bring back Greedo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fnaar said:
If thet start doing the whole ostrich, I'll nip in on the way home from work and get a couple of drumsticks for tea. :blush:

I once had 'relations' with an ostrich when I was stuck in the desert alone for 2 long years and saw this irresistable bird with it's head in the sand. Too good an opportunity to miss, so I crept up behind it and took my chance. Everything was going fine until after 100 yards we got out of step.:blush:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
rich p said:
I once had 'relations' with an ostrich when I was stuck in the desert alone for 2 long years and saw this irresistable bird with it's head in the sand. Too good an opportunity to miss, so I crept up behind it and took my chance. Everything was going fine until after 100 yards we got out of step.:blush:

That may be the most truthful thing you have posted in a while Rico!

lukesdad

Admin said:
I registered the domain on 12 December 2005, and had the site up and running on phpbb the same day!! :blush:

Im impressed Ive had a domain registered for 2 years for a site on a completly different subject ( though it does have alot of content pictures instructions etc.) and its still not up and running.Probably never will.:blush: I spend far to much time on here and the club site.:wacko::biggrin::biggrin:

rich p said:
i bet that was a feather in your jap cap!

John the Monkey said:

Let's hijack this thread and say "Happy Birthday John the Monkey!"
Good health and 0 greed. :girl:

:tongue:
:o)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Aperitif said:
Let's hijack this thread and say "Happy Birthday John the Monkey!"
Good health and 0 greed. :wahhey:

:biggrin:
:biggrin:

I was half expecting MacB to try and rejuvenate his birthday thread! :bicycle:

Shaun

Founder
Speicher said:
Who altered the space time continuum so that it looks like I was making this up? :laugh: Own up then - by pm if you must. ;)

Erm, sorry, it was me guv ... :biggrin:

I had masses of 1970's joiners in the database a while ago and thought I'd got them all. Must have missed that one!!

My bad.

Top Bottom