Bring back The Cold War

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

papercorn2000

Noodley said:
Having had time to consider this today and I reckon we (CC Cafe chaps and chapesses) need to infiltrate another forum (non cycle, non mums :blush: and non SS) and start a bit of Cold War stylee capers. We can embed sleepers and carry out covert operations...is there a ballet dancing forum? Easy access to svelt Eastern European types, and bit of leg and some familiarity with tight clothing.

How about it? I can give you all aliases and everything.

Good call Noodley! Sounds like a great way for me to waste the taxpayers precious money. Anyone got a good forum to infiltrate? The new mums one seems like a good idea, there seems to a good mixture of seriously mental and disturbingly straight women on there!;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Oh, and a nice, big, warm Duffle coat! ;)

binoculars and duffle coat all part of the kit...pipe as well if you want.

And your codename as "chief observation officer" is "A" - pronounced "Eh?"

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

papercorn2000 said:
Good call Noodley! Sounds like a great way for me to waste the taxpayers precious money. Anyone got a good forum to infiltrate? The new mums one seems like a good idea, there seems to a good mixture of seriously mental and disturbingly straight women on there!;)

Having completely not noticed my previous reply stating "..no mums :blush:..." you are hereby appointed "chief of codebreaking" - codename "deep puddle"

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
We should go from the sublime to the ridiculous:

http://www.knittingforums.co.uk/
and
http://hellsangelsliguria.it.forumfree.net/

Arch can be a spy - she talks a good knit, and there are a few bikers/Italian-sounding forumers here.
Obviously they'd have to be vetted first, but they could blend in slowly, then we strike! ;)

First one - too nice
Second one - too, well, Italian :blush: I doubt if my Amo, Amas, Amat, Amamus, Amatis, Amant would get me far.

Perhaps a wargames forum - we infiltrate as newbies keen to learn. Imagine being spies on a wargames forum....:biggrin::evil: Spying on people pretending to be soldiers...:ohmy::thumbsup:

Noodley said:
First one - too nice
Second one - too, well, Italian ;) I doubt if my Amo, Amas, Amat, Amamus, Amatis, Amant would get me far.

Perhaps a wargames forum - we infiltrate as newbies keen to learn. Imagine being spies on a wargames forum....:ohmy::evil: Spying on people pretending to be soldiers...:blush::thumbsup:

Ah, you mean something like this, then!

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/TA_forum_faq

http://www.combatgames.co.uk/

or if you're really struggling

http://www.franceservice.com/forum/index.php?action=vtopic&forum=8&sortBy=1

They're all wannabee soldiers! :biggrin:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:

Your position is in jeapordy already "A".
first one - they are soldiers!
second one - "let's offroad"
third one - it's, well, French...you trying out my language skills? "Deep puddle" is yer man for that kind of thing :blush:

One of my colleagues is a member of a wargames forum - I'll go search for it...it's all tactics and stuff like that. Infiltration appeals ;) Bwahahahahahahaha

Noodley said:
Your position is in jeapordy already "A".
first one - they are soldiers!

Ah, but that's where you are wrong! Play soldiers, part-time soldiers, and French soldiers = NOT real soldiers, you see! ;)

And as for not knowing French! As a 'foreigner' you 'learnt' English, didn't you, and French is one third English . . . ! :blush:

If you want me to return the Duffle coat, binoculars and pipe, you can have them! :ohmy:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
If you want me to return the Duffle coat, binoculars and pipe, you can have them! :ohmy:

No, no. As you were old boy. ;)
Did I also mention the peaked corduroy cap which you can wear at a jaunty angle?

You keep a watch for our brave boys...we're going in :blush:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
It's a bit lonely, though, but I'll keep low until I spot some of our chaps!

My 'chute is packed, and I have been given "green for go"... If I don't make it back, speak fondly of me.

No tears if I don't make it, think of the good times.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Dayvo said:
I don't think they'll be able to decode/work out my user names! ;)

I am "in" on another forum - you provide the support at home old boy, I shall do the deep penetration...:smile:

papercorn2000

So is "The Enemy" new mums or saddoes playing war games?

I know which one I would consider to be more dangerous!
Let me know definitively and I'll parachute in a sleeper cell!

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

papercorn2000 said:
So is "The Enemy" new mums or saddoes playing war games?

Neither.

I have chosen carefully, a subject which I have some knowledge about so as to not stand out: Scottish fitba. Mind you there are enough idiots posting on the forum as it is and it is unlikely I'll stand out even if I was trying.

Top Bottom