FNRttC Bristol to Barry Island 25th May 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tizme

Veteran
Despite recovering extremely well at the moment, I still don't think I'll make it:laugh:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hurrah! Advance tickets finally available for the Portsmouth line. Two fewer advance tickets, with two fewer bike reservations, now available.

OP
OP
U

User482

Jo O
Derek M
Ceri J
Steve R
Kim W
Andrea C
Geoff S
Stuart A
David J
Kim C
Mark L
Sarah T
Clive B
James C
Paul J
Edward W
Ben E
Sam P
Adrian C
Ruth C
Aditya P
Andrew F
Ann C

RahulReddy

The second edition of this ride takes in iconic landmarks, beautiful countryside, rivers, estuaries and two countries.

We depart College Green in Bristol at midnight sharp (gathering by the moat in front of City Hall), meeting 11:40 pm for registration and the interactive safety briefing. This is the start location.

Refreshments are at the Sea Walls Tea Rooms in Goldcliff, and breakfast is available from 8am.

Overall, the ride is about 70 miles and not too hilly.

For further details and registration, go to https://www.fnrttc.org.uk/maybarry
Do we
The second edition of this ride takes in iconic landmarks, beautiful countryside, rivers, estuaries and two countries.

We depart College Green in Bristol at midnight sharp (gathering by the moat in front of City Hall), meeting 11:40 pm for registration and the interactive safety briefing. This is the start location.

Refreshments are at the Sea Walls Tea Rooms in Goldcliff, and breakfast is available from 8am.

Overall, the ride is about 70 miles and not too hilly.

For further details and registration, go to https://www.fnrttc.org.uk/maybarry
Do we really need a passport for the ride?

Mr Orange

Jo O
Derek M
Ceri J
Steve R
Kim W
Andrea C
Geoff S
Stuart A
David J
Kim C
Mark L
Sarah T
Clive B
James C
Paul J
Edward W
Ben E
Sam P
Adrian C
Ruth C
Aditya P
Andrew F
Ann C

I somehow put Derek down on the online sign-up form. My name is John. Only my dearly departed mum ever called me by this shortened version of one of my names...

EatSleepRideRepeat

AKA Martin from Wales
Just sent the form in :hello:

Virago

Regular
Anyone else coming from Swansea direction? Thinking about riding home, although trains going away from Cardiff should be ok early morning

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Delighted to see a full Welsh will be available this time. Whitmore and Jackson looks like a most excellent spot :smile:
Weather looking pretty good for a nice relaxing ride to the ride....

Archeress

Veteran
I remember freezing at Marcos last year. My fiance drove over to pick me up and didn't get there till about 10.30. I got soooo cold.

Hugs
Archeress x

Top Bottom