FNRttC Bristol to Barry Island Friday 5th May 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

We’re riding from Bristol to Barry Island! Registration is now open for this brand-spanking new Friday Night Ride to the Coast, on 5th May.

Leaving College Green at midnight, we head straight out of the city, taking in four bridges, two countries, and one barrage, as we meander along estuaries and quiet coast roads. We pause for refreshments at Seawall Tea Rooms in Goldcliff and finish for breakfast at Marco’s Café in Barry Island.

Want to sign up? Of course you do. All the details are on the website here.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Want to sign up? Already have :smile: Might not be using the Pompey-Bristol train ticket ;)

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ill be signing up as soon as I can find the expiry date of my CTC. I'll phone them tomorrow

OP
OP
U

User482

Adam B
Adrian C
Andrea C
Andrew F
Andy M
Ceri J
Clive B
Craig E
Daniel M
Dave W
David L
David J
Gareth O
Gordon P
Ian M
Jenny M
Mark L
Mark A
Mike G
Paul J
Rebecca O
Rhys P
Richard P
Rob H
Sara M
Scott D
Simon M
Simon L
Simon S
Sonia W
Stephen T
Steve R
Stuart A
Tim H
Virginia W

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
On Saturday I shall be riding from breakfast to Cardiff Central for the 1326 to London (it will be a leisurely breakfast I reckon!). Advice & local knowledge please - @User482 @theclaud or anyone else - re route: after Cadoxton there could in theory be an option to take the back lanes, specifically Pencoedtre Rd and Gilbert Lane but it looks narrow and hilly - while straight along the A4055 looks flatter and not too busy. is that right?
Anyone else heading that way then?

Top Bottom