Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride - 22nd June

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fasman

Hi, I did a search and nothing came up...

It maybe short notice for many of you but Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride is on this Sunday! Starting in the city centre, the road through the gorge and under the suspension bridge is shut for the morning. Some lovely views!

There are six rides, the shortest is designed for families at 9 miles and the longest is 53 miles for the hardcore around the Avon Cycle Way with three inbetween; 13mi, 18mi and 27mi.

Last year there were almost 5,000 riders. Its a lot of fun riding through the gorge with hundreds of other riders. Its free, so come and join in!

Goto www.bristol.gov.uk/biggestbikeride

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Do you know what the different start times are? I have tried searching on the web but that sort of information seems to be missing.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Thank you I've tried searching before and failed to find that info ... why isn't it on the pages with the fancy posters etc. Now I have to work out if I can fit it in before my daughters birthday party (yes bad planning) at 12.30. (Given the getting from the park and home then party).

OP
OP
F

Fasman

Went really well! 5,000 people, plenty of media coverage, no big mishaps, got a little sunburned too ;)

Top Bottom