Britain's Strongest Man....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

Anyone been watching it? The presenter must be about 6' 900" or something.....he dwarf's everyone. That chap...Westerby who won his heat yesterday looked impressive....as did the Albanian-Englishman...Mark...something or other. Final tomorrow on FIVE at 8pm. ;)

stevenb said:
Anyone been watching it? The presenter must be about 6' 900" or something.....he dwarf's everyone. That chap...Westerby who won his heat yesterday looked impressive....as did the Albanian-Englishman...Mark...something or other. Final tomorrow on FIVE at 8pm. ;)

Is it still on? I love watching the world version of this and I'd certanly watch this too.

walker

Was watching some of it, one of the rounds was at My local town of Dartford, I was there watching them all. Terry Hollands actually comes from Dartford and trains in the gym right next to my house

papercorn2000

It will never match "Superstars"!
Friday evening: dinner, homework and then Superstars! Life didn't get any better!

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

papercorn2000 said:
It will never match "Superstars"!
Friday evening: dinner, homework and then Superstars! Life didn't get any better!

Ahhhhh....they were the days. Although I was too young to be doing homework....but I remember watching it ....was one of my faves.;)

red_tom

Did anyone see the Canadian guy who burst a blood vessel in his forehead a couple of years ago lifting in World's Stongest man ;). Made me think I wasn't trying hard enough with my training sessions :biggrin:.

stevenb said:
The final is tonight mate 8pm Channel 5.;)

Cheers, I'll be watching that :biggrin:.

I don't know when it was but I remember someone receiving a broken wrist in the world's strongest man when they used to do arm wrestling a good few years ago.

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Ghost Donkey said:
Cheers, I'll be watching that ;).

I don't know when it was but I remember someone receiving a broken wrist in the world's strongest man when they used to do arm wrestling a good few years ago.

I remember that...he had a spiral fracture of the humurous....ouchxx(

Abitrary

Britain's strongest man and formula 1 are the only sports I can be bothered with these days.

Or at least the only ones not rendered useless by drugs and too much money

Top Bottom