British Eurosport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I think the £2.99 is internet only. I have this package. I also have Eurosport on my Virgin Media cable - but that is no use when I am out and about.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I don't have Eurosport but Irish on the Costa Brava posted up a link to myiplayer.com on the cycling on TV thread over in pro cycling. From what I've seen so far, their live streams have been reliable. Useful for cheapskates like me or when you're out and about.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think the £2.99 is internet only. I have this package. I also have Eurosport on my Virgin Media cable - but that is no use when I am out and about.
Yes, it is £2.99 a month for Eurosport Player.

Incidentally, I discovered a couple of days ago that the Eurosport Player apps for phones now link free to your normal web account, rather being billed separately. The picture quality is also vastly better - near 720p HD quality. I'm fussy, and I'm now very pleased with it on my Galaxy Tab.

redcard

Veteran
Just got to 24k to go on TA and they tell me to switch to eurosport 1. I would do if it wasn't recorded whilst i was at work. Bloody series link is useless with live stuff.

I'm sure a broadcast signal is sent that tells these boxes when a programme starts and finishes. Maybe that was just terrestrial and there's not yet an equivalent for digital.
I got caught out as well - luckily I had the day off and was watching on delay, so still managed to switch and catch the last 5K

I'm sure a broadcast signal is sent that tells these boxes when a programme starts and finishes. Maybe that was just terrestrial and there's not yet an equivalent for digital.
I got caught out as well - luckily I had the day off and was watching on delay, so still managed to switch and catch the last 5K
I got proper caught out. Lucky for me the good folks over in Pro cycling thread have posted the final 4 minutes.

Top Bottom