British Nationals (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I watched a lot of the women's race earlier - what a finish for Pfeiffer Georgi (whose name sounds so very back to front to me). Fantastic job and she's only 21.

Got the men's race on at the moment too.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Wow what a finish to the men's race. I don't think that was easy to call until they reached the top of the penultimate cobbles.

I was out earlier so will watch the highlights of the women's race,but the men's race commentators spoiled the result already. Never understand why they do that. Blabbermouths.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Wow what a finish to the men's race. I don't think that was easy to call until they reached the top of the penultimate cobbles.

I was out earlier so will watch the highlights of the women's race,but the men's race commentators spoiled the result already. Never understand why they do that. Blabbermouths.

I probably spoiled it too (sorry) but you did say 'spoilers' :smile:

Such a good day's racing.

BurningLegs

Veteran
I watched the men’s road and circuit race. Both very entertaining but my pick of the two was the circuit.

What a finish!

Adam4868

Guru
Only caught the men's race late last night...was secretly hoping that Hayter would do the treble ! But chuffed for Swift,great ride.Sure he will be buying Harry Tanfield a pint or two for the assistance 🙄 Good race though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'd have liked to have seen Hayter take it too, if only so we see the jersey at the front end of high end races next year instead of flailing near the back of minor ones.
Come on Swifty, step it up!:whistle:

Adam4868

Guru
I'd have liked to have seen Hayter take it too, if only so we see the jersey at the front end of high end races next year instead of flailing near the back of minor ones.
Come on Swifty, step it up!:whistle:
Theres a space for you at Quick step when Lefevere steps down 😁

Didn't do very well with photos but here's one of a slightly fuzzy Mr Cav before he packed.

Top Bottom