Votes: 11 25.0%
  • BT

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • TalkTalk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've been with Plusnet for a few years now, but every year i get them to price match the cheapest deal i can get. If there comes a time when they wont, i'll be off.
Currently pay £22.90 p/m for broadband, line rental and anytime calls.

That is a good deal. I am paying £55 a month for BT broadband, line rental.and anytime calls. I will def jog on in January when my contract ends.

Smudge

Veteran
Its also worth checking out the cashback sites like Quidco & TopCashBack. Sometimes it can be worth changing providers just for the cashback alone.
I once got £70 cashback for a 12 month contract with Talk Talk, then promptly left them at the end of the 12 months.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
That is a good deal. I am paying £55 a month for BT broadband, line rental.and anytime calls. I will def jog on in January when my contract ends.
Same here, 50 odds too. I can’t remember when I last even used the landline either. Just keeps going up and up, and you’ve to put up with the constant ads on tv of their much better deals for new customers! :angry:

Smudge

Veteran
It is a hassle to spend time going into the details of different deals and possibly having to change providers..... plus also having to do it every year for gas, electric & insurance as well.
But what ya gonna do..... money is money.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It is a hassle to spend time going into the details of different deals and possibly having to change providers..... plus also having to do it every year for gas, electric & insurance as well.
But what ya gonna do..... money is money.
Plus, the amount of internet shopping I do, I would need to update so many sites with a new email address which would be a right pain.

Adam4868

Guru
Plusnet for us,been with them 3/4 years.Dare I say never had cause for concern.We have fibre broadband,phone line and TV package.Im sure it's 32 a month all in.

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
Plus, the amount of internet shopping I do, I would need to update so many sites with a new email address which would be a right pain.

This is one of the reasons I have not changed, but I bit the bullet and changed all my important email contacts to a gmail address so I can switch easily, probably missed a few though.

Smudge

Veteran
Well, whenever you go to a site you have an account with, you have to log in, usually with your email address.

I assume you have a Talk Talk email addy
I've kept and used a Talk Talk email addy for about 13 years, yet are rarely a customer of them, although i have a few other email addys as well.
Only now is it going to become only for TT customers, so i was informed recently.
But Gmail is my predominant email addy.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I assume you have a Talk Talk email addy
I've kept and used a Talk Talk email addy for about 13 years, yet are rarely a customer of them, although i have a few other email addys as well.
Only now is it going to become only for TT customers, so i was informed recently.
But Gmail is my predominant email addy.
No, BT. Been with them for years now, but their price is getting really high now.

Top Bottom