Broken my 26-Dec Resolution Already :-(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I made a 26th December resolution that I would cycle every day during the Christmas holidays, but since then I've only managed to get out twice (due to bad weather). Anyway, rain and wind dissuaded me from going out today so I decided to clean and lubricate my bike instead (to make me feel better). The problem is I'm not very good at cleaning my bike because when I get home cold and wet all I want is a hot shower, while the bike goes straight into the garage.
8321132939_afdca15b02_b.jpg

nathanicola

Love to see a bike clean like that. Know what you meen though about being put off by the weather, some friends and i were going on about doing the Rapha 500 think i've only managed about 60k . Hate seeing my bike hung in the shed plastered in mud but It gets a bit pointless washing the bike then getting it plastered again the next day. Seeing yours has inspired me now wash and lube coming up.

OP
OP
JtB

JtB

I don't know what the weather is like in your part of the world, but here in Ipswich it is FINALLY perfect cycling weather. Just a shame I have the family descending for second Christmas :smile:
It's finally looking good this morning. Going to make Mrs JtB a tea then I'm off out on the bike. :smile:

OP
OP
JtB

JtB

Yesterday was fantastic thanks, today I got back totally saturated from the rain and wind (that's it now for this year).

OP
OP
JtB

JtB

I don't know what a rule 9 ride is, but I always try to get out on the last day of the year. Last year it was a 40 miler, this year it was only 17.

Top Bottom