Brompton 3-wheel vs. 4-wheel rollers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BG213

Regular
I am looking at two offers for second hand bromptons, one has the rear rack with the four castor wheel setup, the other has the three castor wheel setup with two behind the seatpost and one integrated into the fender. Don't much care about the rack per-se. Is there some reason I should favor one over the other? Which would you pick, just based on this?

OP
OP
B

BG213

Regular
UPDATE:

NEVERMIND (I have made up my mind).

MODS: please delete this thread.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I tried to resolve the issue, sad git that I am, by checking out the OP's profile and searching for Bromptons for sale in New Haven Connecticut, all to no avail.
The search did however result in today becoming yet another learning day. My autocarrot on the laptop threw a wobbly with " Conneticut " I looked online at a list of American States and discovered that it is actually " Connecticut " Perhaps I'm alone in my previous misapprehension.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I tried to resolve the issue, sad git that I am, by checking out the OP's profile and searching for Bromptons for sale in New Haven Connecticut, all to no avail.
The search did however result in today becoming yet another learning day. My autocarrot on the laptop threw a wobbly with " Conneticut " I looked online at a list of American States and discovered that it is actually " Connecticut " Perhaps I'm alone in my previous misapprehension.

( I reckon he went for the rack version )

shingwell

Perhaps I'm alone in my previous misapprehension.

No you are not, I thought it is Conneticut too, thanks for today's lesson!

Perhaps it is pronounced in a way and in an accent that makes us Brits think that is how it is spelt. For revenge I live in Worcestershire and you should hear how Americans pronounce that!

Fastpedaller

Near here is a place called Happisburgh - which causes difficulty for visitors.
Just in case you want to visit it's pronounced Hays-bruh (well that's the best I can do anyway :laugh: )
A small 'factoid' some may be interested in...... Ten years ago some footprints were uncovered on the beach at Happisburgh after a storm - the experts believe they were from the first settlers to the UK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happisburgh_footprints

Top Bottom