Brompton clones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yoho oy

Well the guy is active, his video is recent, so anyone can ask any questions and perhaps he can make a follow up video. The chap is avid cycler and has plenty other cycling videos. In other video on his channel he talks about reason why he DID NOT buy a brompton- unavailability and price. Price argument is kinda absurd at this point, because when one counts everything and even including time lost it is not really that much of a difference. There were cheaper Litepros on China pirate amazon ^_^, I wonder why he did not buy there. I could pay like up to 1/2 of the price for a clone, but to pay for a clone 80-90% is a bit absurd... Also many places offer financing for Brompton, and that is how I was able to buy one.

Speaking about availability part... Yes, that one was a really big issue. There was a time when Brompton bikes vanished from everywhere and even manufacturer had a hard time to fulfil the orders and that was for UK market. I can imagine what was going on internationally. I feel the pain...

In any case now we have someone who will be able to give a long term review. See it as some sort of sacrifice, a stunt for youtube followers, viewers.

Top Bottom