Brompton lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi:hello: anyone own a set of brompton lights the battery operated ones for front and rear on bike are they anygood? The rear light replaces the reflector on the bike

The Brompton lights are fine, but the rear is a little low, so I always subsidised with a seatpost mounted light

Same with the front, I always mounted a standard light on the handlebars as they were brighter and more manageable

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile: quite like the look of the back light to fit where reflector is on back of brompton the rear light has a reflector built into it. I hear it's only one option of light can't set it flashing mode? I also hear yout can't fold handle bars down with front light sticking outwards? As it's wrap around can flick it off quick or just slide it around bars

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
If you can afford it, I can highly recommend the SON hub dynamo lighting system. I can't tell you how great it is never having to charge batteries or even turn lights on or off – just hop on and go.

Kell

Veteran
So long as your front light is to the left of the centre on your front bars it should fold perfectly.

I'll see if I can grab a picture of mine to show.

Kell

Veteran
image.png

Top Bottom