Brompton M3R Swytch Electric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For sale my Brompton M3R with Swytch electric conversion. Long range 50 mile model. Charger not pictured but included. All working well. Some scratches and marks etc from use. Can collect in South Manchester or happy to ship after cleared payment received. £1400 IMG_1676.JPG

OP
OP
J

joe1983

Guru
Lobbed it on Ebay.

99p no reserve

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154446620999

OP
OP
J

joe1983

Guru
Yeah the market is a bit silly right now. Would rather avoid ebay but no bites here. Anything over 1k I'm happy really so I can buy some more overpriced bike tat!

Tenkaykev

Guru
Yeah the market is a bit silly right now. Would rather avoid ebay but no bites here. Anything over 1k I'm happy really so I can buy some more overpriced bike tat!
Mrs Tenkaykev and I have four between us with one “ Ivory “ one Purple, one Black / Red and one Orange / Red. Sometimes I’m tempted to complete the rainbow but have resisted the urge. What might tempt me is if Brompton bought out a “ MK 2 “ Electric bike. ( The increase in electric cars has led to a great deal of research into increasing the power to weight ratio of the electric motors, hopefully some of that will eventually trickle down to the motors used in bicycles )

Top Bottom