brompton new luggage 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris folder

Hi:hello: I see brompton have changed all there luggage for 2016 all new material and design the mini o bags are £115 now:wacko: the c bag is all black in colour the gray flap is gone

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile: they have removed the reflective brompton logo on there luggage its now a brompton logo in white stitching. The reflective logo shows up well in the dark if cars coming to you was a good feature. New c bag looks better

Last edited:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Oh. The reflective was a good thing, so getting shot is a retrograde step IMHO.
Can't have too many reflectives on a bike.
Having toured with a T-Bag, I can't say I feel the need for any other bag. It just works.

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile:Brompton have done luggage to match all there bike colours as well for 2016 a lot of new bags to be released the brown bags for the raw lacquar bike look smart. Cant see the reflective logo on any of them all embroidered brompton logos I don't no why they changed logo I liked it

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile:I'm not sure how to post link on here? pedals cycle centre have the new mini o and c bags they mite have more if you check stock . the full range are on instragram with the new t bag when rolled down has a flouoresent strap that wraps around bag. There's new bags to go with all brompton bike colours even a berry crush bag

cheys03

Veteran
To add a link just paste the url in to the message.

I found the following based on the above
http://hamburg.brompton.de/products/brompton-c-bag-berry-crush
http://hamburg.brompton.de/products/brompton-c-bag-lagoon-blue
http://www.pedalscyclecentre.co.uk/m9b3s76p6996/Brompton-C-Bag-Black-c-w-cover-and-Frame-2016

Looks like the C bag rear pockets are now deeper and a little wider, which is welcome.
Could not find anything on Instagram or for the new T bag. If anyone has links I'd be interested to see. Thanks

OP
OP
C

chris folder

Hi:smile: there's a lot of bags on pedals cycle centre theres new shoulder bags & game bags from brompton ect if u select s bag in search then brompton only in bottom search box you get long page of bags I viewed lots on different ones on some Facebook they will take a while to get to brompton dealers they look like there on show at brompton stands at bike shows on Facebook

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
We like to DIY our own bag, or basket ... ^_^

39754da53b204d984dec280b86717297.jpg

12342332_1286343771382485_5863246201116063960_n.jpg

Attachments

• 39754da53b204d984dec280b86717297.jpg
    39754da53b204d984dec280b86717297.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 149

cheys03

Veteran
bikegang, I particularly like the red plastic/composite mount. Are these available to purchase or are they prototypes/for your own use?

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
bikegang, I particularly like the red plastic/composite mount. Are these available to purchase or are they prototypes/for your own use?

That was 3D printed prototype, too expensive to produce (over $30) and not strong enough, we will have aluminium pressed version soon.

Top Bottom