Brompton wins out in copyright case against Get2Get (Chedech)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
Interesting read.

"A copyright infringement case brought by UK folding bike manufacturer Brompton against a South Korean bike maker has drawn to a conclusion in a landmark case that could have wider implications on copyright law.
"

There are more direct copy one out there.

未命名.png

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
If I recall correctly, Brompton founder Andrew Ritchie signed a licensing agreement with a far east manufacturer in the early days when he was trying to get the bike off the ground.

The design being 'out there' resulted in a handful of clones popping up over the years which were generally short lived.

Rocky

Hello decadence
If I recall correctly, Brompton founder Andrew Ritchie signed a licensing agreement with a far east manufacturer in the early days when he was trying to get the bike off the ground.

The design being 'out there' resulted in a handful of clones popping up over the years which were generally short lived.
You are right. He talks about it here at the London Business School lecture (67 mins of it).

View: https://youtu.be/snyYehenkhU

kj92

Have you watched the Brompton CEO do a talk at Google about the vision of Brompton? A truly inspirational and pride-inducing talk which I thoroughly enjoyed 😁

Top Bottom