Brookes B17 Standard Saddle Black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is the second one I have tried and to be honest like the first it does not appear to be "wearing in " and so I have decided to give up and try another.
Its in good condition and if you can collect I want £40 but if I need to post it will cost another £4 ( Economy delivery Royal Mail 2nd Class Standard ) I have just looked on Ebay and their is one on there for £50 + P & P so so I have priced this competitively.
Oh yes if necessary I can send you a photo via Email but to be honest how many photos of this saddle have we all seen and has I have said theres no wear to show on it.

Where are you based as I might be interested?

e-rider

crappy member
Can buy new on Wiggle for £47 posted if you use the free £5 voucher and get 12% off for loyalty.

I would have thought that if the first wasn't suitable then another one would be no different!

Canardly

Veteran
How long have you given it. They are not that difficult to bed in.The B17 is for a more upright pose so touring/cruising it will not really suite full on racing stance or spending a long time in the drops.Also check your set up a cm either way can make a huge difference to comfort.

OP
OP
hondated

hondated

Guru
Thanks for replies. Looks like I need to reduce price. For the record it is my second Brookes but the first was a B17 Narrow.. I have now ordered a KOOBI but given I am not in a hurry to sell this one and I have several bikes I will persevere with the Standard for a little longer.

Top Bottom