[SOLD] Brooks Champion Flyer (Sprung B17) Saddle, Black, £40 [SOLD]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Up for grabs as sadly it doesn't play well with my rear end; which requires more layback than the saddle is able to provide to my less-than-standard-shaped frame - otherwise provides a very smooth, comfy ride.

I'd love to keep it as I love the provenance and classic aesthetic; however realistically I'm unlikely to use it for the above reasons.

Generally in reasonable used condition; abrasion / compression damage to the sides (worst side shown) and upper rear edge. Missing paint and light corrosion on the saddle rails (note these have wax on that will easily come off), light surface corrosion on rivets. One front rivet slightly pished, signs of cracking of leather in this area (all pictured).

I'm after £40 collected from North Oxfordshire please; happy to post at buyer's cost - probably around £5 first class but I'll have to check.

First refusal given to @newfhouse should they still be bothered after showing interest some time ago ;)

12x8_IMG_5966a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5967a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5969a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5970a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5975a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5976a.jpg

12x8_IMG_5979a.jpg

Ta for looking ;)

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
First refusal given to @newfhouse should they still be bothered after showing interest some time ago ;)

You've done a grand job bringing it back to life but I’ll pass on this occasion, thanks.

OP
OP
wafter

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
You've done a grand job bringing it back to life but I’ll pass on this occasion, thanks.

Cool - ta for responding; I thought this would be the case but didn't want to deny you the opportunity since you'd expressed interest in the past ;)

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Nice

I've mentioned it to a buddy for his new carbon bike - awaiting response!🤣🤣🤣
We did have one cycle club member who rode a carbon bike with a Brooks B17 .
His response was always “ it’s my bike and my backside “ . He did use another word instead of backside .

Top Bottom