Brooks Cambium

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
cambium_3_4_uomo_w800_h600_vamiddle_jc95.jpg
cambium_3_4_uomo_w800_h600_vamiddle_jc95.jpg
Has anyone tried this new Brooks saddle

rualexander

Legendary Member
Not tried one but had a look at one in a shop last week. The fabric top seems very rough compared to the super smooth leather of a regular Brooks and I'd be concerned about friction discomfort. Having said that, the rubber main part looks ok and I'd be interested to see reports from real world users in due course.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
They were giving them away for test riders. I applied but failed. I think they would look good on a Brompton, but I like my Imperial.

Steve

Gez73

Veteran
I like the concept but the colour is wrong for me and to be honest the B17 Standards I use on both my bikes are ideal and nicely 'worn in', not that I had to do anything for that anyway! I also applied to try the pre-release versions too but no luck. Not seen/read any reviews either.
Gez

jayonabike