Brooks Customer care

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
I would like to say a big thank you to the fine people at Brooks England Ltd. for their wonderful service.
I managed to snap the adjuster pin on my B17, so contacted Brooks to enquire if they would repair it for me. They replied with a very nice email saying they could and quoted me a very reasonable price including return postage. So I put a wrap of bubble wrap round the saddle and put it in a jiffy bag with a covering letter and put it in the post.
Well today I received a parcel from Brooks with a nice label on the front showing a picture of J. B. Brooks and on opening the outer box was amazed to see a lovely printed Brooks envelope with a copy of the invoice and a very nice typed and hand signed letter inside. next was a piece of corrugated cardboard that had been hand covered in blue tissue paper. Under this in amongst yet more tissue paper was a Brooks plastic bag containing my repaired saddle wrapped in thin foam.
The saddle had not only been repaired and retensioned but polished too. What a joy to deal with a company that not only takes pride in their work but presents it in such a nice way. WELL DONE BROOKS :biggrin:

Hicky

Guru
Something not often seen nowadays......bought a B17narrow(my first brooks) at lunchtime today!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I had the same problem and contacted them from Denmark. I sent the saddle over and they fixed it and sent it back, free of charge. Excellent service.

Steve

Top Bottom