Brooks team pro Ti.

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by fossala, 24 Jul 2012.

1. fossala

fossala Veteran

About a month ago I bought a Brooks team pro ti when someone here posted a 45% off coupon. I thought I would share my thoughts so far on it.

To start of with, I had to buy another seatpost with a large setback so I could use it. This is because Brooks saddles have very short rails. This was a bit annoying but knew that it would be probable before I bought it. This is what I went for. http://store.velo-orange.com/index.php/vo-grand-cru-seat-post-long-setback.html

Now on to the saddle, when it first arrived it was very commutable but I was getting aching hands. I decided to tilt the nose up a little bit. It relived my hurting hands but made my pelvis hurt. After countless adjustments I managed to get a set up that was good. It made me think if most of the people that moan about them being comfortable just didn't put the time in.

I turned it upside down to fix a snapped chain and got a little scratch on, after a few applications of proofide it just looks like a blemish, not a scratch.

Over all I'm happy with my Brooks saddle, but I also think it would of been overpriced at the RRP.

2. Manonabike

Manonabike Über Member

I agree that one has to spend some time finding a comfortable position. It's not always easy but it can be done.

Overpriced? All titanium brooks saddles are overpriced in my view and I don't think I would ever buy one. I have 6 standard Brooks saddles though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice