1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broom Road to Hyde Park

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Maggot, 6 Jul 2007.

1. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

OK, I may have left this too late, but just in case.

We are parking the car in Broom Road, Teddington tomorrow. We need to get to Hyde Park to watch the prologue. Any helpful hints on the route, can we simply cycle along the river?

Cheers

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

I know there's path for a lot of the way, but not all. Some of it is lovely, some rather grim. Sorry cant be more help than that.

[edit] sustrans site might be of use if you have time to check before you go:
    http://www.sustrans.org.uk/default....e&bLDRoute=False&sLDRoute=&map.x=82&map.y=165

3. redfox

redfox New Member

Probably far to late for a reply, but I seem to recall that the London Sightseer Audax took a good route between exactly those places. I will see if I can dig out the log from my GPS and upload it to Bikely.

4. redfox

redfox New Member

5. colly

colly Re member eR

Went to skool in Broom Road. :thumbsup:

Edit: Yeah I know it's an old thread but................... y'know ?

6. The Velvet Curtain

The Velvet Curtain Needs improvement

Thanks for that Colly.

So exactly where in Leeds is Le Grand Depart next year? I could google it but.........y'know

7. colly

colly Re member eR

Probably outside the Town Hall but I'm pushing for it to be outside The Regent in Chapel Allerton. My campaign is gathering momentum.:thumbsup:

8. Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit msg me on kik for android

Wow thread started July 2007 :eek: major thread resurrection.

9. The Velvet Curtain

The Velvet Curtain Needs improvement

I was hoping for Soldiers field, basically because I will be staying with my brother off North Lane.