Browser is a happy bunny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...'cos he's only got three pounds to go before his weight drops below fifteen stone for the first time in years!! My heaviest was 16ft 13lb, at which point I didn't realise what an unseemly bloater I was becoming. I gave myself a target a while back to get below 15st as, at 6ft 5in tall according to all of the BMI calculators and yes, I know they are questionably accurate, anything over 15st makes me overweight.
Accuracy/veracity of the while BMI business notwithstanding, I feel a lot better, my trousers are nice and loose, my jawline has re-appeared, I can see my abs again and my man-boobs have all but gone (but they're stubborn litte sods!).
Best of all, Mrs Browser has definitely noticed the difference and it has her approval, so I'm chuffed!
I have achieved this by being careful what I eat, barring the odd naughty thing, returning to cycling to work, and pushing a bit harder while I am cycling. I'm off for me lunch now, have a good day y'awl :wacko:

Well done that man:becool::wacko:

Sam Kennedy said:
16ft, 13lbs? Your BMI is 0.2! :wacko:

Congratulations on your effort! Don't give up! ;)

Erk!! That'll teach me to idiot-check my posts before hitting 'submit reply' ;) :biggrin:
That should (obviously) read 16ST 13lbs, which is a BMI of 27.87.

Haccordin' to the BMI calc I was reading I need to get down to 15st to be normal (weight anyway!) but I'll see how far I can go without driving myself mad :smile:

Vikeonabike said:
Well done Mark...Keep it going buddy.
Did you get wet this morning?
Vike

No squire, I was lucky enough to be transiting days-to-nights so managed to miss it.
I have, however, been questioning my sanity over the last few days as the weather has been uniformly 'challenging', lets say, and that's on a bike with gears :biggrin:
I can't crack the 38 minute barrier for my current just-over-11-mile-each-way commute and it's really jarring me off, must try harder!
Hows you going with the fixie, still doing the sprint finish to Bridge Street nick?

Top Bottom