BRVR - Goats League - Climb 10 - Passo San Pellegrino, Italy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Sticking with a Giro theme for this week, the climb is Passo San Pellegrino. 10.79Km and 656m of ascent.

passosanpellegrino.profile.png

While I was tempted to dip into the hurt locker with the Passo Fedaia (from Sottoguda!!) with the TdF challenges as well that would have been just a little unkind :evil::evil:.

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire

I do apologise for the delays of the last few weeks but hopefully normal service will be resumed from now on ... but don't bank on it :rofl:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
While I was tempted to dip into the hurt locker with the Passo Fedaia (from Sottoguda!!) with the TdF challenges as well that would have been just a little unkind :evil::evil:.
I've just taken a look at these. I went 'Holy Shiv!' at the first one. 13 rides in 15 days, 200km and 11.5k m of climbing :blink:.

Then I realised it's 23rd May to 7th July, not June :heat: .

:laugh::rofl::cry:

I do apologise for the delays of the last few weeks but hopefully normal service will be resumed from now on ... but don't bank on it :rofl:
Good, but delayed, service is better than none at all :okay:

martin22

mmmmm lots of red and purple! I quite fancy trying that ride, but keep putting it off in case you stick it in the league... i think it might be one of those rides you only do once!

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
51:02

Thought I was trying, but the power is down on last week's ride :sad:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Summer house on hold while we wait for the log lap. Always nice to have a ride with other cyclists, but donkeys too? You're spoiling us @Aleman !! Anyway, 47:55 for me Guv.

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
If anyone does this ride again, keep a look out around 4.5Km ... I left my Mojo there and I'd really like it back!!

40:34 for me, doing 3, relatively short, Goats League climbs in 5 days is not the ideal way to do it ... Still can drop down to 2 a week to catch up, now that I'm 'Legal' :rofl:

Top Bottom