BRVR - Goats League - Climb 11 - Colle dell' Agnello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
OK, In honor of the final week of the Giro, and wanting to applaud all of the riders, but in particular Mr Froome's incredible efforts, I was hoping to find something that had been used on this years Giro. ... What fun it would be to do the Finesttre xx(

I think I've come up with something that should appeal to all, just remember that the peloton climb these things at 14-15Km/h ;) ... As a target for Smiljan a certain S Kruijswijk is the current KOM with a time of 46:27 :eek:

This weeks climb is the Colle dell'Agnello a 13.95Km climb with 1085m of ascent at an average gradient of 7.8% but with a ramp of 13% coming with 2Km to the summit.

colledellagnello.profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

SmP-62

peloton climb these things at 14-15Km/h ;) ... As a target for Smiljan a certain S Kruijswijk is the current KOM with a time of 46:27 :eek:

Well, if I consider a bonus of 1 minute for every 5 years of age difference .... this certain S. Kruijswijk is 30 years old, I'm only 56 .... :smile: ....

It was 'nice' saturday morning ride .... 50:24 .... 16.67 km/h .... 4.58 w/kg.

After 14 minutes heart rate value was not available any more, try to reposition the sensor, lost a rhythm for a while.

Have a feeling, that I can ride this under 50 minutes, if I use todays ride for pacing/as opponent.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Well, if I consider a bonus of 1 minute for every 5 years of age difference .... this certain S. Kruijswijk is 30 years old, I'm only 56 .... :smile: ....

It was 'nice' saturday morning ride .... 50:24 .... 16.67 km/h .... 4.58 w/kg.

After 14 minutes heart rate value was not available any more, try to reposition the sensor, lost a rhythm for a while.

Have a feeling, that I can ride this under 50 minutes, if I use todays ride for pacing/as opponent.
If I rode at that pace I wouldn't have a heart rate either!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Bit late to this one. It was a choice of stg 10 or 11. I went with 11 as I didn"t fancy it for a midweek push. Any way to the important stuff.

Completed in 2h16m30s. Not too bad after yesterdays efforts.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
What a stunning ride, I do like the ones where a potential plummet to your certain death lurks round every corner, on which note well done to our driver, I wouldn't fancy some of these. Felt for the poor bugger at 5.2miles, he looked like he was really feeling it, never mind mate only 3.5miles to go :okay:
Anyway, 1:14:48 for me please :smile:

martin22

Yeah I really like the little narrow passes like that that weave their way through the rocky bits. It's like a reward for the purple suffering!

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I just hope I don't cut a hairpin like I did on des Canonge ... Or at least there will be a convenient tree :eek::eek:

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
@Asa Post according to the ride leader board your time was 1:25:18, you're doing yourself out of nearly 4 minutes there!
You're right :dance:

I must have been delirious when I posted that. I blame the humidity.

And I'm still nearly 25 minutes behind you on cumulative time. I more or less matched you for the first few rides, but it looks like I've cracked :sad:

Top Bottom