BRVR - Goats League - Climb 13 - Furka Pass From Realp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Mildly interesting in that I've done this one before almost exactly 1 year ago (which I only discovered because I searched by rides I have not completed initially), fortunately managed to beat my previous effort by just over 2 minutes :okay:, so 1:03:23 please @Aleman

BTW, I've gone out of order as I didn't have time for Cormet tonight, hope that's ok and I don't get an official warning for it.
Nothing wrong with going out of sequence. Not every one has 2+ hours to waste on a week night

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I'm thinking of skipping straight to San Gotthard on Wednesday, and save the Agnello for Saturday

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Now I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, I've already proved that, but even I should have realised by now that rides can be completed in any order you like.

SmP-62

Different pace this time because of high altitude preparations (meaning no hard training or TT) ... heart rate (only) 150 all the time (+-2, it slips a few times for a moment to 153 on the false flat and on the flat) ... it is hard to maintain constant HR on the climb with permanently changing slope ... must 'brake' uphill ... 53:51 ... will do it again with my usual pace when this training phase will be over
As promised I done it again ... this time without HR limit ... 8:28 quicker ... 45:23

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Well now that the TdF Challenge has wrapped up it's time to get back to the Goats league and Furka me I thought I'd give it a go.
47:38 and finally at long last I've managed to set a faster time than Never Beats (Tom Smeets), must have been inspired by the England victory.:wahhey:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
You are so going to love the rides I've got lined up for the next three weeks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hmmm, I wonder what and where they might be :scratch:

Top Bottom