BRVR - Goats League - Climb 25 - Col Du Portalet (South)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Staying in Spain for a ride that generally features in le Tour, I give you the easy side ... of the Col Du Portalet ... from the south.

16.72Km 626m of ascent - A mere Cat 2

View attachment 428371
Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Last edited:
Reactions: djk

SmP-62

The climb profile above is from north side of Col du Portalet, it looks similar, but is more than two times longer and higher.

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

The climb profile above is from north side of Col du Portalet, it looks similar, but is more than two times longer and higher.
Don't know how that happened ... Fixed now :biggrin:

Half the distance and half the climbing, @Aleman must be getting soft in his old age.
No, from the North side it starts in France :biggrin:

If you think I'm going soft wait until the Ventoux rides are published!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
0:39:37, thank goodness I beat the time I set about 1 year ago (not by much though).

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
The tiles are hacked off, the chasing out and the electrics are done, the walls have been made good and have been painted along with the ceiling and the kitchen is nearly fitted, the pond is dug and my garden looks like the council tip, maybe I can get back to something easier like the Goat League for a while now.

55:00 for me please @Aleman

Brought home by the Kings of Leon tonight, Legs on Fire, at least I think that's what they were saying.

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Well thats the Portaloo finished, was hoping for about 8 Minutes quicker, it's scary just how quickly you loose fitness when you have a short break ... enforced in my case. Could only just stay ahead of my coach ... and even then I had to turn the power down by 15W

0:53:35 for me

Top Bottom