BRVR - Goats League - Climb 27 - Timmelsjoch (Austrian Side)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well, the grand tours are over for another year, leaving us to mop up with the late classics, and of course the Worlds. Just to get you fit enough for the event at Innsbruck I have chosen a 'nice ride in the Tirol', ascending the Austrian side of the Timmelsjoch 12.35Km and 737m of ascent, its only a Cat 2 gclimb so much easier than some of the monsters of the past few weeks :whistle:

profile.timmelsjoch.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Please note that if your rides are not marked as public in BRVR, and you don't let me know your times, I can't update the spreadsheet. ;)

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
The "Event at Innsbruck"? Don't like the sound of that seeing as it's part of the BRVR UCI World's challenge. (3 down, 1 to go)

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
The "Event at Innsbruck"? Don't like the sound of that seeing as it's part of the BRVR UCI World's challenge. (3 down, 1 to go)
Must admit that I was looking at the Kuhtaisattel, but thought I'd save them for when the Worlds are actually 'on' :evil::evil:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
38:24. Had a bit of a moment at the 10km mark when I thought to myself, "you are on the right climb aren't you?" Fortunately I was.
Decided against climb 26, I'll save that for when I'm in the mood for a big one, Fnarr, fnarr.

ETA

New version of the BRVR app is available, just noticed it on their website.

Last edited:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Not my type of climb ... 36:22

And I'm worried ... no word from @Aleman this week (?)
I imagine he's sitting in a plush leather chair stroking a cat while thinking up his next evil plan, either that or deciding which ride to inflict on us next.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Swapped my summer bike onto the turbo last night and have had a bit of rear wheel slippage last night and tonight, time to buy a new tyre I think, can't afford to be losing watts now can we?

Anyway, 52:09 for me please @Aleman

Bon Jovi, Dead or Alive for the last leg tonight, and at that precise moment, I wasn't too sure frankly.

Top Bottom