BRVR - Goats League - Climb 28 - Kuhtaisattel (Oetz)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
And I'm worried ... no word from @Aleman this week (?)

I imagine he's sitting in a plush leather chair stroking a cat while thinking up his next evil plan, either that or deciding which ride to inflict on us next.
If only that were the case, for the last two weeks I've been laid low with a 'head cold' according to my wife but I'm sure I was/am dying. In addition to that, my daughter has moved back home - Well actually I've moved my daughter back home over the last few days... ( I swear the next time she moves out I'm selling the house and buying an RV, if she can't find us she can't move back!), finally my wife is in hospital for an operation she's been waiting for, for two years.

Anyway the IWCC are on and in celebration I decided to pick on another 'Nice ride in the Tirol' das Kuhtaisattel Oetz a mere 1237m of ascent in 17.64Km ... if I have to suffer I don't see why you lot shouldn't suffer as well!!

profile.kuhtaisattel.oetz.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire.

Please note that if your rides are not marked as public in BRVR, and you don't let me know your times, I can't update the spreadsheet. ;)

Oh bugger, I've only just done this one. Hey ho, good for the legs I guess

SmP-62

Kuh
It's British humour:okay: If I were to hazard a guess I'd reckon on the other Kuhtaisattel ride.

Tomorrow beginns 2018 Giro di Lombardia Challenge (3 weeks) ... so ... Madonna del Ghisallo and Colle del Gallo are possible candidates.

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
Tomorrow beginns 2018 Giro di Lombardia Challenge (3 weeks) ... so ... Madonna del Ghisallo and Colle del Gallo are possible candidates.
True, was toying with the idea of doing all 4 back to back (or all on the same day at least) I did the same on the Colorado Classic challenge where all the climbs featured in the same stage (first two back to back followed by a short break then last two back to back) I'll have to see how foolish I feel before attempting it.

Top Bottom