BRVR - Goats League - Climb 5 - Arcalis Andorra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Leaving behind the continental United States, and moving in to Europe for this weeks stage which is Arcalis in Andorra, 13.95Km 833m of Ascent

Arcalis.Profile.png

Post your times in the thread and I'll update the Goats League Spreadsheet

Please include your BRVR User/Display Name to give other riders pacers to chase if they so desire

Last edited:

martin22

Whoa steady on there, I'm only used to rides with 600 odd m climbing now you've turned it upto 8!

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
You are all keen ain’t you ! Only just got over the last one
Getting a run in early gives you the option f doing it again if you know/think you can beat your time :rofl: ....

.... Yeah, but no, but ... ain't NO way I'm repeating any of these :rofl:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
49:03. https://bigringvr.com/activity.aspx?rideID=40603

Well that got the old heart pumping, not too tough on the knees this time though.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Don't know what happened there. I went bang @about 8k. 1h44m04s and lots of pain. 2 bottles consumed to replace the :sweat:. Just could not get going in comparison to the previous rides. I struggled to beat my pacer at 190w :blink: :bicycle: :surrender:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
It looks like the Powers that be have been taking note of your league https://bigringvr.com/Challenge.aspx?challengeID=3
I think you should be charging a commission :okay:
As for the league it looks like different climbs suit different riding styles, the really steep stuff really doesn't suit me at all. So it's still all to play for and a lot more fun in the process.
I'll be the snail and also the strongest rider to attempt the 4 :training:.

Col de la Croix de Fer from Allemont on Sunday I think :unsure:

Crook Town AFC

Dave Wade on BRVR
I'll be the snail and also the strongest rider to attempt the 4 :training:.

Col de la Croix de Fer from Allemont on Sunday I think :unsure:
Was also thinking about giving it a go on Sunday (probably while listening to the Sound of the 70's on Radio 2). I'll use my previous attempt from last year as a pacer, see if I've improved any.

ETA
Got the date wrong! Should be Monday 23rd

Last edited:
Top Bottom