BRVR - Goats League - Climb 5 - Arcalis Andorra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Done the Galibier ... 1:11:03 so a nice target for me to aim for Should be able to 'get' Vlad ... Not sure about Tigo though Think It's tough in 2 weeks ... I'm away on the 5th of may which will make it 'interesting' ... Plus the Marmotte Pyrenees finishes on the 22nd May, and I don't get back until the 14th!! ... 5 Rides including the Tourmelet twice in 5 days now thats 'interesting'

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Change of plans then, again :surrender:

Col du Soulor from Arbéost (North Side)
https://bigringvr.com/Ride.aspx?rideID=2159

A lot harder than it looks at first glance :bicycle::sweat::bicycle::sweat::sweat::sweat:

Last edited:

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
1:02:56 please.
I'm not sure enjoy would be the right word, but much preferred to the others so far, felt more like a workout than a slog.

Breedon

Legendary Member
I've got to say im really enjoying this league Aleman :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

I've got to say im really enjoying this league Aleman :thumbsup:
I only implemented someone else's idea, and that was only because I wanted to take part when it was suggested.

It's going to be fun to keep it going when I'm in Mallorca

martin22

missed a few weeks on the bike so got a few rides to catch up on now :bicycle::sweat::heat:

back in the saddle tonight though with 55.41

As the Giro is starting soon, how about some Italian ones Aleman...... Passo Fedaia from Sottoguda or Valle dei forni look um 'interesting' :whistle::biggrin:

OP
OP
Aleman

Aleman

As the Giro is starting soon, how about some Italian ones Aleman...... Passo Fedaia from Sottoguda or Valle dei forni look um 'interesting' :whistle::biggrin:
Not this (next) week, but I agree a couple for the final two weeks of the Giro ... Mortirolo anyone :whistle: ... I think that was the one that Lance Armstrong said was the toughest climb in the world ... I don't think he had had his "iron tablets" that week :whistle:

ibooij

Über Member
(Un)fortunately, we don't have the Mortirolo in BigRingVR.

I've done the Mortirolo in real life and also the Zoncolan. I think the Zoncolan is quite a bit harder than the Mortirolo, especially because the Zoncolan never lets up for even a bit, where there are quite some pieces of the Mortirolo with single digit grades.

That said, they're both really hard!

Top Bottom