Budget Hybrid for long tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

12boy

Guru
Looks very close between the Pinnacle and the Voodoo.
However, any thoughts on this?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/cannondale-bb3-mens-hybrid-bike-excellent-condition.-/1322061955

Thanks for the help!
I had an 85 Cannondale M400, and now have a Cannondale mtb bike with a level top tube(?) Rode the hell out of the M400 and now a friend is continuing to abuse it. Never a problem with frame or fork. My new one is fairly pristine and the bike is beautifully made with lovely welds and paint. I am not an AL bike fan, but I believe 'Dales are very very well made.

I had an 85 Cannondale M400, and now have a Cannondale mtb bike with a level top tube(?) Rode the hell out of the M400 and now a friend is continuing to abuse it. Never a problem with frame or fork. My new one is fairly pristine and the bike is beautifully made with lovely welds and paint. I am not an AL bike fan, but I believe 'Dales are very very well made.
Yep especially if you are lucky enough to have a made in USA version. Still got a '95 M500 from new. It's been around the world wth me.. USA, UK, Far East. It really is exceedingly well made!

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Boardman Hybrid maybe with Marathon Greenguards? I only commute on my Boardman but a friend of mine has used his Boardman Hybrid to cycle to Greece fir charity twice and its performed well

Top Bottom