Bug is my name.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hello all. I guess I'll start by saying thanks for having a forum all about bikes. My name is Bug. I have not been into bikes all that long. Just a few years. But I have a couple interesting additions. My favorite at this moment is my Trike. I got her as a Christmas gift from my mother. She actually ordered her off of 'Wish" for me. So she is a little cheaply made. But I love her. I dont own a car and my mom knew that a bike like this would be priceless to me as I can haul a lot of things around with it. But I think I have 3 road ready bikes at this time. And probably 15 bikes that that are all missing a part or missing half there parts. I acquired them over time for parts and such and just to rescue them from the dump or similar. I'm hoping to be able to learn more about the bikes I have and possibly pass on some info. I live in a big city and my bike is usually my only transportation. So I end up switching between them depending on the kind of riding I'm going to do. How long the ride will be and weather I'm gonna need to carry items with me or bring them back. Hope yall don't mind if I ask a bunch of silly questions for a while. Thanks in advance, Bug

Jody

Stubborn git
:welcome:

Top Bottom