Bulldog's Birthday Workout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Er, Alan did the music... :okay:

I reckon the straight leg raises in the 2nd video are a bit of a strain on the lower back. I would do them with bent knees! The rest of the exercises look quite handy though. That bird twittering in the background is incredibly relaxing - all I can hear from my house is traffic noise, or the wind in the nearby trees!

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

You miserable lot !! ^_^^_^^_^

No one wished me Happy Birthday. Which was of course the bet I had with Mrs. Bulldog. I won but then I'm used to winning.:whistle:

Last edited:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You miserable lot !! ^_^^_^^_^

No on wished me Happy Birthday. Which was of course the bet I had with Mrs. Bulldog. I won but then I'm used to winning.:whistle:
To be fair you did not explicitly say it was your birthday, after all you are going to be 71 for a year, if you are lucky.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Belated Happy birthday. I didn't even get a happy birthday off my SIL for my 50th (nor even a card), never mind random strangers off t-internet.

My other SIL was weeks late with my card, and still has a present for me - it was almost 2 months ago. So you aren't doing too bad.

Apparently typing happy birthday to me on Facebook, when I don't even have an account, is OK. :wacko:

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Belated Happy birthday. I didn't even get a happy birthday off my SIL for my 50th (nor even a card), never mind random strangers off t-internet.

My other SIL was weeks late with my card, and still has a present for me - it was almost 2 months ago. So you aren't doing too bad.

Apparently typing happy birthday to me on Facebook, when I don't even have an account, is OK. :wacko:
Thank you very much and I enjoyed reading your experience .^_^

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Thank you very much and I enjoyed reading your experience .^_^

We're expecting you to be earning a few million next week as the next internet star !

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

We're expecting you to be earning a few million next week as the next internet star !
funny you should say that. my trapa mates grandfather. you know the one with the shares in himalyan salt mining. well his company "Salt of the Earth" are interested in placing an ad on the YouTube video of me doing the 5 Tibetan rites. another company called Andes Peppercorns" might also be interested but I think that's a wind up.

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

Er, Alan did the music... :okay:

I reckon the straight leg raises in the 2nd video are a bit of a strain on the lower back. I would do them with bent knees! The rest of the exercises look quite handy though. That bird twittering in the background is incredibly relaxing - all I can hear from my house is traffic noise, or the wind in the nearby trees!
I know what you're saying. I am doing the straight leg raises with my knees slightly bent and not locked out straight if you look closely. Also hanging from the slings avoids any lower back strain, as the body is stretching out. Slow Spiderman press ups are very tough. I can do 30 quickly but barely 10 at that speed.

Drago

Legendary Member
Happy Birthday Bill. I'm 51 today!

We share our birthday with Elizabeth Taylor.

Its leg day for me, so weighted calf raises and a few sets on the leg press and curl machine in the conservatory, I mean, the gym.

Top Bottom