Buy from eBay gumtree

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
There are precautions you can take, but unless looking for a project, second hand bikes often aren't as good deals as they once were. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is

What are you after?

OP
OP
K

Kevin ADDERLEY

I am not sure .... Too many options. Like genesis. But with the new season need to decide if I should wait for the 2015 gear. I like the look of cyclecross genesis. I test rode a pinnacle stop down cyclecross which was £750 and think it was quite nice. Never ridden a drop bar so it was a bit unusual

zak3737

Über Member
I recently bought a Road Bike from Gumtree....... had to travel 2hrs to collect it, but glad I did.
£325 got me a fantastic Trek 1.7, in simply immaculate condition, barely used, despite being 4yrs old at least.

For someone like me, who wanted to try Road Biking, it was well worth it. That said, I'm already drooling at lots of expensive alternatives,
including a Canyon CF SLX :-)

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I recently bought a Road Bike from Gumtree....... had to travel 2hrs to collect it, but glad I did.
£325 got me a fantastic Trek 1.7, in simply immaculate condition, barely used, despite being 4yrs old at least.

For someone like me, who wanted to try Road Biking, it was well worth it. That said, I'm already drooling at lots of expensive alternatives,
including a Canyon CF SLX :-)
well said and couldnt agree more

Top Bottom