Buying a Specialized Roubaix Expert Ultegra Di2 2017 Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dreamer21

So my bike was stolen from outside my mates while we went for a run cycle guard agreed to pay out and I've order Specialized Roubaix Expert Ultegra Di2 2017 Road bike
they didn't have the stock in the shop but the manager said they have got the roubiax comp which is the blue frame not the black one and will order all the parts di2 dura ace and sell it to me at the same price. Is there anything I should look out for when picking up the bike as it is a new build bike so he has to put everything in he bike in regards to components.

Cost of the bike £3800

uclown2002

Guru
Why can't you write in a normal font?

OP
OP
D

Dreamer21

Jus picked up my new bike I really do like it and fitted in the boot of my car with wheels off no problem quicker to get in car then the folding bike

OP
OP
D

Dreamer21

£3000 with di2 and disc brakes. ^_^ And I don't even feel that bad as I you can't this spec for that price I really don't like the tar mac di2 even doe it was £1799 it just wasn't worth it for me love my roubiax

dim

£3000 with di2 and disc brakes. ^_^ And I don't even feel that bad as I you can't this spec for that price I really don't like the tar mac di2 even doe it was £1799 it just wasn't worth it for me love my roubiax

this is just the start .... so start saving again, as soon you will be needing a Garmin sat nav, better tyres .... better wheels .... cool sunglasses .... Lycra .... better saddle .... better bartape etc etc :laugh:

nice bike though ... I like those
:becool:

you need a good insurance now .... look at Wiggle ... I pay £18 per month and have 2 of my bikes fully covered for theft, accident, liability etc etc.... well worth the money if you have a good bike

OP
OP
D

Dreamer21

this is just the start .... so start saving again, as soon you will be needing a Garmin sat nav, better tyres .... better wheels .... cool sunglasses .... Lycra .... better saddle .... better bartape etc etc :laugh:

nice bike though ... I like those
:becool:

you need a good insurance now .... look at Wiggle ... I pay £18 per month and have 2 of my bikes fully covered for theft, accident, liability etc etc.... well worth the money if you have a good bike

I got cycle insurance already it's about £300 how much is your bikes worth. I already have most of that stuff on the cheap and hoping my other half gonna get me the garmin for my b day

Top Bottom