Buying my first DSLR.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan Whicker

The T5 seems to be going for about a hundred quid on ebay, the T4 for less. Prices seem to go up and down all the time though. Great for an old film compact. The Olympus XA also does well on there.

OP
OP
B

Brahan

Über Member
Update.

First of all, thanks to everyone who's contributed - I've read this thread again and again to make sure I didn't miss anything and after a few days and some playing around with different models I decided yesterday to buy a Canon EOS 500D. I'm like a kid with a new toy! The pictures are amazing, I'm well chuffed.

I thought I might as well get a decent upgradeable one should I want to add parts to it in the future, but already there are loads of things I want.......uh-oh

Cheers guys.

on the road

Über Member
Update.

First of all, thanks to everyone who's contributed - I've read this thread again and again to make sure I didn't miss anything and after a few days and some playing around with different models I decided yesterday to buy a Canon EOS 500D. I'm like a kid with a new toy! The pictures are amazing, I'm well chuffed.

I thought I might as well get a decent upgradeable one should I want to add parts to it in the future, but already there are loads of things I want.......uh-oh

Cheers guys.
Hurry up and post some pictures :hyper:

Top Bottom