Buying preloved clothes, shoes etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
My pre-crusted Y fronts seem attract a lot of interest on ebay. Theres one buyer in particular who lives near Porton Down...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Spotted yesterday in a local(ish) charity store I'd say, more than a shop. A mere 30 dabs and no biscuit crumbs etc down the back and under the bum cushions found after I'd checked. This'd do me fine, but it would be too big for my flat and it wouldn't get round the bend in my stairs.

1637463860786.png

1637463892466.png

Last edited:

Badger_Boom

Über Member
My other bargain was a £30 Daks business suit. Again a justifiable £400 new. Wore it to work for a few years
Apart from the occasional moment of madness I've worn good quality second-hand suits for work for years. My most recent is a G&H off the peg three-piece suit with a second pair of trousers in grey pinstripe that was being sold by the original owner because he'd put on too much weight and it no longer fitted. It looks unworn and cost a princely £75 including postage via eBay, as opposed to over £1,000 if I'd bought the same items new.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I bought a decent wool Marks & Spencer light grey and very dark brown dogtooth jacket from a charity shop on Saturday. It was only £4. I wore it in a pub yesterday. When you pay 4 quid for an item you don't have that 'mustn't get it marked' thought all the time. Putting elbows on what could be wet tables doesn't faze me! :okay:

Top Bottom