by the smell of it

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh, and top parenting, right in the baby's face! :biggrin:
another Family Guy one..............

Cubist

Still wavin'
Some folk have no self control or sense of decorum.

I had considered ataching a warning to the posting but thought that the 'follow through' might not be noticed by that many folk in the eagerness to witness the next performance.
Perhaps I should have added a spoiler alert?

Sara_H

Guru
We used to car share and on our way home we used to take turns to by pop and crisps/sweets from a newsagents. One particularly wet day my colleague was reluctant to get out of the car - it was her turn. I took it to mean that she'd forgotten her money or she didn't want to get wet and I had no cash so I called in at a garage to fill up with petrol and get the goodies. Stocked up I set off again and commented upon the overflowing drains as there was a faint sewerage smell which intensified as we approached the River Aire and Esholt sewage works. She enthusiastically agreed that the drains were indeed awful and that you's think that Yorkshire Water would want to improve their infrastructure to minimise the smells.

We continued on our way eating our goodies less enthusiastically because of the stench and it was only when I pulled up outside of her house and she climbed out of the car that I pin pointed the source of the foul smell. Her! She scuttled off down her drive leaving me supressing an overpowering compulsion to retch. I drove the remaining two miles home with all windows and sun roof fully open with the heater on full blast on the cold setting to dislodge the mal air.

I left the car on my drive with all openings wide open until bed time and there was still a persistent smell. The car was left overnight with the sunroof open by a generous but secure amount similarly with the windows. Climbing into the car the next morning revealed little diminution in the foulness of the microclimate in the car though I did have the opportunity to drive to work with all windows open as I did have to give my colleague a lift in that day.

So Billie-Jean, erstwhile friend and boon companion, was responsible for delivering the foulest smelling fumigatory dose of fartrogen dioxide that has ever been sampled by my olefactory system. I record that I hope is never beaten though my wife comes close to equalling it.

When I was having my near death experience I pood myself in the car on the way to A&E. Under the circumstances though, OH decided not to tell me off!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Ha ha. That's another story. I wee'd and vomited too. It was quite delightful.

When I developed chronic cellulitis, I leaked from all both ends explosively. My wife stoically cleaned up the mess. I didn't envy her. At the time death would have been a welcome release from the intense pain and fever. There was nowt left in me to decorate the inside of the ambulance with on my way to the hospital.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Brings to mind Python's rundown of fine Australian table wines, in particular "Château Chunder, which is an appellation contrôlée, specially grown for those keen on regurgitation; a fine wine which really opens up the sluices at both ends."

you must be a Biggs then
Or my wife.

I am neither a Biggs nor married to Vernon (as far as I am aware anyway!)

It was the volume rather than the smell which woke me. I thought someone was dragging a heavy wooden sideboard across a wooden floor...

Sara_H

Guru
When I developed chronic cellulitis, I leaked from all both ends explosively. My wife stoically cleaned up the mess. I didn't envy her. At the time death would have been a welcome release from the intense pain and fever. There was nowt left in me to decorate the inside of the ambulance with on my way to the hospital.
OH said when he arrived home from the hospital later, thoroughly drained by the day's experience, it nearly tipped him over the edge when he realised he'd got to sort out all the little puddles I'd left behind. If I'd realised I'd have had a little snigger in my sick bed!

Top Bottom